These programs have been Industry Certified.
The Physical Medicine Pathway has been featured in the “Georgia Chiropractor Magazine” and in “Our Future in Healthcare
8:30 AM EOCT American Literature
8:30 AM EOCT Biology
8:30 AM EOCT History
8:30 AM EOCT Economics
8:30 AM EOCT Make up week one
8:30 AM EOCT 9TH Grade Literature
8:30 AM EOCT Math II & Analytic Geometry
8:30 AM EOCT Physical Science
8:30 AM EOCT Coordinate Algebra
8:30 AM EOCT Make up week two
- Undergo a rigorous and relevant curriculum and receive in-depth instruction designed to ensure that all students meet the graduation requirements of the Atlanta Public Schools system while affording them multiple opportunities for postsecondary study.
- Gain college credit through dual enrollment and advanced placement course
- Explore career interest in various nutrition and health care-related fields
- Gain invaluable knowledge, skills, and experiences through medical seminars, internships, and health science field trips.
- Partake in an array of shadowing opportunities and hands-on modules.