Board of Education
The Atlanta Board of Education Ethics Commission exists to:
· Receive and hear complaints of violations of standards established by the charter of the Atlanta
Independent School System, the Board Code of Ethics (BH-E) or other applicable state or federal
· Conduct investigations as it deems necessary to determine whether any board member has
violated the charter, the Board Code of Ethics or other applicable state or federal law.
· Take appropriate action as provided in this policy as a result of a violation of the charter, Board
Code of Ethics or other applicable state or federal law;
· Make recommendations to the Board for the adoption of any revisions or amendments to the
Board’s ethics policy, Code of Ethics and related administrative; and
· Perform any other function authorized by this regulation.
Forms/Procedures may be accessed by clicking on the the specified link below: