Select a School...
Select a School
Today's Date
Monday, June 27, 2016

 Current Students Header
 Current APS Students

 What You Need to Register
 Census Form
                   English Census Demographic Form Spanish Census Demo Form
 Affidavit of Residency Form
                  English Affidavit of Residency Spanish Affidavit of Residency
 Proof of Residency
                  English Proof of Residency Spanish Proof of Residency
 Photo ID
If you have moved to a new address in the City of Atlanta, please complete the following:


2.       WITHDRAWAL FORM (if your child will be attending a new school)

You can verify the schools for an address here: APS SCHOOL ZONE LOCATOR
If a student's residence or contact information changes during the school year, following spring registration or over the summer, the parent or guardian is required to notify the school. The parent or guardian must complete a change of address form and a new residency affidavit accompanied by new proof of residency documentation. This information must be submitted within fourteen (14) days of any move or change of address. This form should be returned to the Main Office or Registrar’s Office of your child's school. Students discovered to have moved out of the school zone who have not informed the school of the updated address may be withdrawn immediately and placed in the school to which the current residence is zoned.