ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION
BACK TO SCHOOL REGISTRATION
DATES AND TIMES: JULY 23, 24, 25 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
JULY 28 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
AUGUST 1 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
WHERE: YOUR LOCAL SCHOOL
What do parents and guardians need to complete REGISTRATION?
1. COMPLETE A CENSUS DEMOGRAPHIC FORM
Click link for: CENSUS DEMOGRAPHIC FORM
Please Complete a Census Demographic form for each child
2. PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Click links below to see required residency documents
3. PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION
4. COMPLETE AN AFFIDAVIT OF RESIDENCY
Parents may complete one affidavit and list all children who reside at the address and the school they attend.
If you have moved to a new address, please complete the following:
1. CHANGE OF ADDRESS FORM (if you have moved to a new address within the City of Atlanta)
2. REQUEST TO WITHDRAW - SUMMER (if your child will be attending a new school )
Please make sure if your child will be attending a different school that there are no outstanding financial obligations, books or materials that need to be returned to your child’s current school as this could cause a delay in transferring records from the previous school.
You can verify the your zone school here: APS SCHOOL LOCATOR
Time Saving Tips:
1. Bring your original documents and a copy of the documents with you.
2. Notarize your Affidavit of Residency in advance.
3. Make sure you are not missing any required documents.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - AUGUST 4, 2014
Welcome Back Day/Celebration of Learning (Open House- All Schools) Friday, August 1, 2014
All High Schools 1:00pm - 3:00pm
All Middle Schools 3:00pm - 5:00pm
All Elementary Schools 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Student Relations at 404-802-2202.