Registration For Students Coming to SPARK During School Year 2016-2017
Round 1 - K & New Student Registration Only - March 16-18
Round 2 - June 1-2 9:00am - 12:00pm @ SPARK
Round 3 - July 13 @ Grady High School
Parents should sign-in the main office, and they will be directed to the registration location.
It is important for proper staffing & to reduce chances of leveling (splitting up classrooms after school starts) that any family thinking of sending their child to SPARK for Kindergarten register during this period. Families can always un-register with a phone call/email if plans change.
- deed/mortgage or lease/rental agreement with name, address, and telephone of owner/lessee (current within 30 days), and
- utility bill (current within 30 days), and
- signed and notarized Affidavit of Residency, and
- valid photo ID
- immunization record #3231 for child (obtained from doctor)
- State of Georgia Hearing, Dental, and Vision form #3300 (obtained from doctor)
- birth certificate for child
- Social Security Card or waiver for child
** Families will need to leave copies of #1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 with the school registrar. So, bring originals and one copy per child **
Further, if you do not have #5 and 6, you may register. However, you have 30 days after registering your child to submit these two documents. Beyond that window, you must begin the registration process again.
If parents have these four documents prepared, the registration process takes just a few minutes. Parents should visit APS's registration page
for more information.
SPARK Spirit Wear will be available for purchase (cash, check, or credit card).
For more information, please contact Kim Walker
, SPARK Registrar, 404.802.6050.