These programs have been Industry Certified.
The Physical Medicine Pathway has been featured in the “Georgia Chiropractor Magazine” and in “Our Future in Healthcare
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Washington Cluster Night Presentation
8:00 AM Economics EOCT Administration
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Local School Council Members Meeting
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM PTSA Meeting
- Undergo a rigorous and relevant curriculum and receive in-depth instruction designed to ensure that all students meet the graduation requirements of the Atlanta Public Schools system while affording them multiple opportunities for postsecondary study.
- Gain college credit through dual enrollment and advanced placement course
- Explore career interest in various nutrition and health care-related fields
- Gain invaluable knowledge, skills, and experiences through medical seminars, internships, and health science field trips.
- Partake in an array of shadowing opportunities and hands-on modules.